2010 at a glance.........

2010 
~January~

Tye leaves for basic. We find out we are expecting, (definitely an answered prayer)

~February~

To help pass the time while Tye was away, my friends and I decided to have a Valentines day party. The kids loved it and these pictures will be so fun to have for when they are older.

(Taten, Saxton, Tanner, Bronwyn, Ledger, Molly and Oaklee)

~March~
Oaklee and I went back east to see my sisters!! I flew in to Atlanta and Addie and Char met us a few days later.
  So this is a funny picture, when Addie and Char arrived from NC, James had an (as the Noblits call it) ooodalally in his pants. Me being pregnant refused to change the three year old's pants while Holly was picking up the girls. So Addie the sweet aunt she is changed him, but mind you this was definitely a team effort.

~April~
This is Tye getting ready to go back to AIT after we spent Easter with him. I just love this sweet picture of Oaklee helping him get ready. Oh so sweet.
We were able to go see G-pa and G.G. in Nauvoo. G-pa makes a great horse for our little cowgirl. I'm not so sure he would be that great at the barrels though.
 At the Nauvoo Temple. This temple is so beautiful and is one of my favorites.


Oaklee loving the beach in North Carolina. It was so much fun staying with my wonderful sisters while Tye was away. They are both seriously the BEST!
 Oaklee loves her night gown so much, I can barely keep it washed for her. Thanks aunt Holly!
 Camree decided to do the girls hair and make-up an hour before I had to leave. Gotta love it!

~May~

Tye's graduation from AIT


Cameron, Holly and the kids came down to Ft. Benning to see Tye graduate. Jamesey is still talking about uncle Tye and how he is going to be a soldier like uncle Tye. (These are the dresses Holly and I made.)
 This is me and Holly prego!

~June~
The day before Tye left for Germany my water broke at 22 weeks, (more details to follow in later posts) needless to say I spent the next 7 weeks on hospital bed-rest.
 This is my Grandma's brothers and sisters. They were all in the area for a family reunion and they were so sweet to come see me!
Thank you to all those special people in my life who were there to help the time be more bearable. I Love you all!!
~July~
July 7th,  2010 our sweet Lincoln arrived at 28.6 weeks!


  Nothing short of a miracle and gift from our Heavenly Father.
Oaklee turned 4! For her birthday we talked the doctor into letting her hold her new brother. What a sweet sister she is.

~August~
This whole month was such a blur for me because most of it was spent in the NICU with Lincoln. We just couldn't stay away from our sweet boy. 

~September~
Oaklee started dance. This is with one of our sweet nurses little girl. We love you Kori.


~October~
We moved to Germany! We love it and love all of our amazing new friends!



Halloween 2010!
 ~November~
Munich


 Oaklee's St. Martin's day Parade. This was such a fun German holiday we were able to participate in with Oaklee's preschool. The kids sang German songs and then they had a parade around our little town of Kulmain (pronounced: Cool-mine)
And this is a random one I had to throw in. Oaklee playing super heroes with Lincoln.
~December~
Decorating our tree. This year we cut down our own tree in a tree lot, well I didn't realize how much smaller they look outside. When we got our tree home it filled our whole living room (which isn't tiny). So we ended up moving our kitchen table out and we put the tree in its place. But oh how we love our tree.

We were fortunate enough to have Tye's family come for Christmas this year. Although their bags still remain lost it was such a wonderful time!
Although this year has been a tough year as far as being apart and the trails with Lincoln, we feel so overwhelmingly blessed. We couldn't be happier to be right where we are in our lives.  Over the past year so many new people have came into our lives. They each played different roles, but each are so very dear to my heart. I feel so blessed to have a Heavenly Father who loves me and watches over me.  The power of prayer is real, he hears you. This I know of assurity as I look around and see how sweetly I have been blessed.





 

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you posted! Your pictures are so fun. Reading your stories makes me love you guys even more (if that is possible). I'm so glad you came to Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog,Totally interesting also extraordinary blog.Give more pictures related to this topic.Thanks for sharing this wonderful detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie!! I'm so glad you posted. I lost all my numbers and your email! My email is mahoneykel@gmail.com. I miss you and am so happy to see pictures of you guys! Little Lincoln looks so cute!! Love you and hope to hear from you soon :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a year! I'm glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours! I cannot even get over that adorable announcement for Lincoln. The pictures are absolutely incredible and everything about it is so cute. I'm glad you're here in Germany! I can't wait to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY Chanda!
    WOW, what a year. Holy smokes. I hope you and your sweet family are doing great. The Lord really does watch over us doesn't HE.
    love,
    MARGE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...........