*ABRA KA DABRA*

Last night Tye and I thought it would be funny to crawl under Oaklee's bed and scare her. Then the paln evolved into a better idea. While I was hiding under the bed, Tye told her that her wand was magic and made her bed move. So everytime she would say the magic words her bed would rise. Then we would get her out of the room and hurry and switch places so she could show me. She never caught on to it. We told her that like cinderella the magic would only last so long. Later she was in her room for like 20 min just yelling with so much frustration ABRA KA "BRAGRA." Then this morning she tried it once asnd it didn't work and she got the saddest look on her face.

Comments

  1. that is so funny, and what fun to see her react that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! And boy did she love it! This is gonna be a great story to share with her when she gets older!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanda, She is so stinking cute! How are you guys? I hope all is well tell Tye I said hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how cute :) She is such a doll.... Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun! Hope everything is going well -whit

    ReplyDelete
  5. gotta love the little.. still makes me laugh.. you need to send me more videos and stuff on my phone.. brightens my days!! love ya sista!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...........

2010 at a glance.........