Daddys HOME!!!


Tye got home 3/12/2009. Things so far are pretty good. Oaklee won't leave his side. She is such a daddy's girl. Although I have worked the last few days, we are having so much fun being a family again. We have really learned to appreciate the small stuff in life. Like just eating a meal together or sharing a lil tidbit that we read about, and just having a friend and companion to confide in. Tye is so much lighter, he can laugh and joke again.... but more then that there is a glow about him. I am so happy for him because he has decided to go back to "real" school. I love Tye so much and I am so very grateful that he has been freed of this burden. We know its not smooth sailin' but we now have the tools to combat this ugly disease.

Comments

  1. Tye I am so proud of you! You are such a GREAT Daddy! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...........

2010 at a glance.........